Monday, December 10, 2007

Unsatisfying

I'll tell you what unsatisfying is!

Unsatisfying is taking an online Algebra I exam, only to get to the end and find out that the program isn't compatible with your browser and is therefore unable to calculate your test results!

I'm sure you're wondering what I'm doing taking Algebra I tests.

Honestly, it's been 15 years since I was in Algebra I and I found some of the questions to be rather challenging. I like to brush up on these things every now and again. You know, keep my mind sharp. In case I come across a girl named Sue, who has 16 marbles in her pocket. And lets just say that 8 of the marbles are red, 4 are green, and 4 are blue. Perhaps she might want to know how many she could take out and still know that she had one of each color. I want to be able to tell her how many!!!

Dude.

I need to get out of here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

More satisfying might be designing a holiday card (hint, hint!).

Jacmantoons said...

You know I was taking a test that had the same question only it was jelly beans and I think her name was Emily. I could care less what the result was. I jut kept thinking how sticky those jbs were getting in her pocket. So I'd eat them with her perhaps then I would be able to help her with her querie. That test was the practice ASVAB-- algebra section. I did a lot better in the Reading Comprehensions Section.