Monday, December 3, 2007

My (Texas) Weekend in Pictures

This is what I think of Texas!



Our sweet barrel-proof ride!



A rest stop south of Fort Worth on I-35



More pictures behind the cut!!!

We stopped and ate at Rudy's Bar-B-Q






Suzi expresses how she feels about the "rally" before the game.



Maybe we would have had more fun at this event.



But then there weren't Mizzou Golden Girls at the Homeland Security Conference.



Our seats were better than I thought. Too bad the game was so awful.



The next day we walked around downtown Dallas and looked at buildings. There wasn't much else to do.










Can you tell I lost my hair product at the airport?



The wind certainly didn't help the matter any.



Seriously... there must have been gusts of up to 50 miles per hour.



The JFK Memorial in Dallas




Suzi on the Grassy Knoll



The building that Lee Harvey Oswald allegedly shot JFK from.



"Dear Mom... Be glad you didn't go to the game."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had forgotten what your hair looks like sans product!

Anonymous said...

you so crazy...you should have paid a visit to my uncle bud.

so