Monday, November 5, 2007

Stray Bullets

  • I used to love brushing my teeth, but now it's just more of a hassle.

  • I want the Missouri Tigers to go to a BCS Bowl Game... and I want to be there for it.

  • There are lots of dead bugs in my house. I'm not sure what's worse. Dead roaches or live spiders.

  • I often come home to find random people hanging out on the other side of the fence by my house. They often say things like, "Give me the BEER Stacey!!!" But they never say anything to me.

  • Last week I jumped out of bed in the middle of the night and put all of my clothes on and then stood there and trembled for five or ten minutes.

  • For the first time in my life, I think I might need to go on a diet. Or maybe I just need to exercise.

  • In Albuquerque, Hellmann's mayonnaise is called "Best Foods", which seems really generic.

  • I bought a 2-Liter of soda for the first time in years. I thought it might help me to drink less. But that could be a lie.

  • I had my one year kidney donation anniversary a couple of weeks ago. My dad still hasn't acknowledged the milestone.

  • I really miss ice hockey. Also, I miss Madison. And I miss my friends.

  • Blacksmith Tom Joyce is working at Tamarind for the next couple of weeks. Ethan Murrow just left.

  • After eight years of stealthy dodging, I finally pinned down The Boy. We are now Facebook friends.

  • I'm thinking about going to the 2008 Southern Graphics Council conference, but it's in Virginia. **snore**

  • I've been feeling very nostalgic lately.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enrique is on FaceBook???

Anonymous said...

i love you

anna and i are having tday together. we're gonna make a video and become famous on youtube.

then you can say you know us. Not that there's an US anymore--just her. and me. but still.

xoxo cj