Friday, August 31, 2007

Sponge Dance

I really wasn't looking forward to today.

This project is awful... nothing is going right. Rodney assures us that our problems are average problems and are to be expected. I'm glad we get to learn from our mistakes but I'd rather not have to go through this.

There were three things that made today almost an okay day.

1) Rick Ankiel hit a GRAND SLAM in the 6th inning to propel the Cardinals ahead of the Reds.




2) The headbands that we ordered last week arrived today and five of us rocked out while printing in headbands representing our homeland.




3) After the Cardinals game, I went back to the studio, put on my headband, got some major things accomplished, put the needle the Michael Jackson Thriller LP and danced my little butt off.



(Sorry for the quality... not quite as smooth as in person, but that was taken with my phone! The miracle of modern technology!)

1 comment:

Gracie said...

smooth moves buddy! i LOVE the headbands. sweet. last night we ate costa rican food and then settled in for some good cuddly counselor time. not really, but we did make lists of what we want to do this weekend and of our life goals. WE MISS YOU!